It’s been a while since I wrote a Beauty Blog! Luckily I just received the latest Influenster #XOVoxBox, filled to the brim with goodies! Here’s the lowdown of what they sent me:
- Adore Me – FREE lingerie coupon code!! (I’m going to blog about this in more detail in an upcoming entry. It’s worth it!)
- Lands’ End – $25 off $100 purchase coupon code. Not exactly the most thrilling item in the box, I’m afraid. But if you like Lands’ End, I can share the coupon! If you would like a coupon code, please PM me on Twitter – @gluxbox
- eBay – This campaign has actually been running for a while. eBay is trying to get people to write “how to” guides and then you get a $25 gift card for eBay. I attempted to do this, I wrote two guides but eBay rejected them for some reason. So it’s pictured but I will not be doing anything more with that one lol!
- Colgate Optic White – Included was a whitening toothpaste and a cool whitening toothbrush. What makes this toothbrush special is that there is a little whitening gel pen that fits inside the handle of the toothbrush. After brushing, you put this gel on your teeth and it helps to whiten. It’s pretty nifty, I must say! Too bad I’m a former smoker… it’s gonna take a long time to get the yellow out. :(
- Skinfix – This is a hand moisturizer that works for eczema too. What a coincidence, I have a tiny patch of eczema on my arm! I started applying it daily to the little spot and the redness/itchiness has already reduced. Awesome!
- John Frieda Frizz Immunity Collection – I received a trial size Shampoo, Conditioner and Hair Primer from the Frizz Immunity Collection. I am already a big fan, this is perfect for my hair type. They also included a coupon so I can save a few bucks when I purchase the full size bottles. I love this!
- Tide Pods – Just in time for me to do my laundry, I received a bag of Tide Pods! These are cute little pre-measured pods of Tide detergent with Febreeze. At first I was a little weirded out by the fact that the pod itself “dissolves” into the water, but my laundry came out smelling fresh and there were no remnants from the pod packaging anywhere in the load of clothes.
Clearly I have tried all of the products already, I couldn’t resist. My personal favorites from the #XOVoxBox are the John Frieda samples and the free lingerie. OMG THE FREE LINGERIE. So worth it. I will explain soon, I promise.
Do you want free stuff too? You should totally sign up for Influenster. Get in touch with me and I can hook you up!
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.